Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lithium - Music for a Harder Generation, Vol. 2

Artist: Lithium
Album: Music for a Harder Generation, Vol. 2
Lithium Music for a Harder Generation, Vol. 2
Tracklist :
  • Blackout

Is there any way to help me?

Im 17 years old and I have had many mental health issues. I was and am labled the emotional bbag agekid. I have eextreme bipolar ADAD HD ODD, depression and reactive attachment disorder. I was adopted a age 3 from a abusive situation. problems started when I was about 6. I have had so many phycitrists and counselors, I am on tons of med consisting lithium, celexa, risperidal, and trileptal. I have been locked in mental hospitals all my life starting at age 6. and now because of all the times I've been locked up I feel even worse even suicidal at times. I have a brother that is my real brother and he is very cruel an threatons me. Im not in school so Because Im going to job corps. and right now Im living at home. my family hates me my mom ignores me and my dad calls me awful name like It or that thing and other awful things. my family tends to blame me for thing I didn't do. and yell at me all the time.

Is there anything I can do to cope with all this?

electronica

No comments:

Post a Comment