Thursday, December 25, 2008

Judas Iscariot - To Embrace Corpses Bleeding

Artist: Judas Iscariot
Album: To Embrace Corpses Bleeding
Judas Iscariot To Embrace Corpses Bleeding
Tracklist :
  • I Awoke To A Night Of Pain And Carnage
  • Bathed In Clouds Of Blood
  • Terror From The Eastern Sky
  • Where Eagles Cry And Vultures Laugh
  • In The Valley Of Death I Am Their King
  • With Lust And Murder For Our Drink
  • Behold The Lamb Of God Descending
  • Spectral Dance Of The Macabre
  • The Dead Burst Forth From Their Tombs

I reluctantly believe in Christianity?

There are so many questions and skepticism which do not have smooth answers. I feel like fellow Christians are forcing me to believe those stuffs. But you know, you could always make up explanations for anything if you wanted to. Like Judas Iscariot's death. People are saying he hanged himself and then he fell down "HEADLONG" to burst his guts out. Of course you can make up very unnatural explanations for this, but you're telling me to believe this?

I think it's impossible to believe in Christianity without committing intellectual suicide. For those questions which do not have answers, you just have to rely on your faith and "just believe." I'm very sad and uncomfortable with the idea. As I know I will never receive satisfying answers to those questions, what can I do?

ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment