Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nightmares On Wax - Cafe Del Mar, Vol. 3

Artist: Nightmares On Wax
Album: Cafe Del Mar, Vol. 3
Nightmares On Wax Cafe Del Mar, Vol. 3
Tracklist :
  • Nights Interlude

Good Male Flat Iron?

I'm looking to buy a 1/2" flat iron, my hair is naturally curly or wavy and it's a total pain to try to style it. Right now it's very short and spiky, and I'm planning on growing it out and straightening it so it sweeps over my forehead, then I'm planning to use wax or hairspray to keep it from frizzing (though not to the extent that it's helmet head), but I need some help finding flat irons that work.

3/4" seems too large to work with my hair right now, either that or the flattening iron I purchased that's 3/4" is crappy, as it's some no-name brand I got from Rite-Aid for $20. When I do use it, my hair never seems to stay straight and it's an absolute nightmare.

I'm totally open to advice and recommendations; please help. Thanks!

noise

No comments:

Post a Comment