Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hybrid - Hybrid Presents Y4K

Artist: Hybrid
Album: Hybrid Presents Y4K
Hybrid Hybrid Presents Y4K
Tracklist :
  • The Drop (Man On Fire Edit)

Dell 540-beeps twice, turned off playing game, but booted back up?

Here's the skinny...540 Dell Studio. Put in a 9800 Hybrid w/ 500 w. power supply several weeks ago. Everything ran great, no problems...then I played Cod5 for an extended time last night and it just turned off while playing, then kept trying to reboot (unsuccessfully) several times, then it booted on, and then ran fine again. I woke up this morning (had it on sleep) and it was beeping twice and won't start.

Running games like Cod5 made the temp go up to 72'ish, but I never played them very long, then the temp would return down to normal temps. Running less demanding games like Battlefield 2, never got it over 56'ish.

Please help, I'm like a lost little pup w/o my new computer.

Thx.

Chad

hip-hop

No comments:

Post a Comment